Friday, June 20, 2008

Dear God!

Father I have never been one to question your will, but today you allowed me to awaken with 2 eyes 2 see, I say not enough, 2 ears to hear, I say not enough, a mouth to speak, I say not enough, a mind to think with, I say not enough, a heart to feel with, still I say not enough. Not enough My Father, to express all the Joy, Love, Sharing, the Learning, and the Feelings of being among your Angels hear on Earth this past 3 months. For that I Thank You!

To everyone at St John's Lutheran Church, I say THANK YOU! Whether you were in a place to make a monetary donation, say a prayer with me in mind, supported a love one's effort to contribute to Julie's Hope, etc. To my brothers and sisters that it took Hurricane Katrina for me to meet and to get to spend a week with, and mom and dad, you know I am crying as I write this. Mary, Don, Linda, Dennis, Cathy, John, Christie, Art, Doug, Gary, Cliff (Craig), Debbie, Anna, Ed, Elizabeth, Mark, and Sue, you know the address, you know your spot, and please know that I will be working even harder to send you a completed picture.

No comments: